Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Suhweeet Story: I'll take a slice of pizza...and a kilo of cocaine

Picture of an authentic Neapolitan Pizza Margh...

Only in New York...

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled into a pizza shop where nobody was eating pizza, and yet was full of "customers" hanging out at all the tables.

Overcome by my hunger, I ordered a slice of pizza and sat down at a table across the table of two patrons who proceeded to stare back at me while I ate the pizza.

Then three tourists came in and ordered pizzas, looked around to find seats, and realized the only seating available was in a dark upstairs level. They went up there, then quickly sprinted down the stairs, grabbed their pizza and left. Shortly thereafter, two people came down from the upstairs level. Hmmm. Shady.

While munching on the crust of my pizza, I figured - something was amiss. Even B, and W told me they never ever go into this place for pizza, no matter how hungry they are. And they work across the street.

Well, watching the news today, I see that at another pizza shop in the Bronx, they indeed serve pizza, calzones....and cocaine. Not only that, but you can have it all DELIVERED! I wonder if you get a discount for buying in bulk?

From 7online.com
BRONX (WABC) -- Six people have been arrested on charges of selling cocaine out of a Bronx pizza parlor. Special narcotics prosecutor Bridget Brennan says investigators seized nearly 20 pounds of cocaine, about $20,000 cash and four guns.

Brennan said the criminals concealed drugs in pizza boxes - and even offered delivery or takeout.

The prosecutor said Wednesday that the gang packaged varying amounts of cocaine at the pizzeria.

No comments: