Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mandy Moore looks like the President's Daughter (on 24)

Does anyone watch 24 still? Well, I do. And this season it returned to its roots. Gun fights, torture, bombings, and more torture. What a great show. You can actually buy the whole season already on DVD!

The one hiccup, though, always seems to be the weak character development of its female characters. Take this year's Olivia Taylor, the President's daughter, played by Sprague Grayden. She is power-playing the whole season, only to be out smarted by the old fox (chief-of-staff) whose job she took.

I spotted this photo of Mandy Moore performing recently. She really does look a lot like Sprague, don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I like to read articles like that. BTW add more pics :)