Thursday, September 20, 2007

More Hills

It was great - today I went out to lunch with 3 other guys from the office and we dissected The Hills, especially the Spencer character.

I guess Brody is super rich b/c his dad was a famous athlete, and his step-mom is loaded as well, used to date Elvis.

We think Spencer is either a genius (has us all going) or just really is that shallow. What a creep.

Audrina was no-vote. One person commented that when you look into her eyes, she looks dumb.

Whitney is hands-down favorite. I guess she didn't want to get too involved in the show. This went into how the conversations that she has with LC are so contrived, it's painful.

I guess they are all getting paid around $15k-20k per episode! nice living. No wonder LC can start her own line. (like everyone else...)

We all think Justin-bobby is the loser. One quote = "I hope I run into him. B/c then I could pop him in the face." wow. still unsure about what he does, or anyone for that matter!

best personality = Lo. she's hilarious.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

For some reason I can't bring myself to watch this show even though I watched it last season. It was interesting but I probably only watched it because my gf watched it.

KDIGGS said...

C'mon, Ueda - this is the best season so far!

you'll reconnect with the young'ens...