Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bitter bankers!

i get these emails all the time. enjoy the read.

----- Original Message -----From:
Subject: Sorry everyone

I'm leaving the bank now.

I'm not made to do this.

If I put my mind to something as much as I do hereto mindless text editing, copy and pasting, and getting yelled at for stuff
other people can't/won't/don't do, I would be much better off.

It's 6:43 a.m. on a Sunday, and I have at least 14 more hours of work to do today that will not be fulfilling, useful, appreciated, recognized, or paidfor.

Sorry this is last minute, but it's just not worth doing more
My blackberry is on my desk
Apparently that failed staffing request was fatal (no, not as in I'm going tokill myself, hehe,

I'm just going to go enjoy life). There is no happiness here. I took all my personal stuff. No one needs to contact me for anything (except for a drink for those of you with my personal number).

I will only be at my New York address a few days longer.

Good luck y'all,
XXXX
UBS Investment BankGlobal Healthcare Group
299 Park Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10171

P.S. I'll be waiting for some smart-@$$ associate to send a "best-practicee-mail for how to quit properly".
Thank you Nabeel, Bernotas, and Barnes foryour previous e-mails. I will be sure to keep your tips in mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this for real?

KDIGGS said...

yes it is!!